Top 5 Reasons to Attend AFRINIC-30
- You'll learn more about the ICT industry
- You'll be involved in developing policy for the African and global Internet
- You'll get training
- You'll be more connected and can expand your network
- You'll learn from experts
Need to Convince your Manager?
Tell your manager that you’ll:
- Learn first-hand about the latest developments in Internet networking trends and Internet governance from the shared insights and practical experiences of regional and international experts.
- Participate in hands-on training sessions and intensive workshops to expand your knowledge and skills in subjects including IPv6 deployment.
- Use lunch and coffee breaks and evening social events to network with international peers to exchange ideas and expand your contact base.
- Directly contribute to discussions on Internet number resource (IPv4, IPv6 and ASNs) distribution policies in the African and Indian Ocean region during the policy development sessions.