To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at AIS'19, we are seeking presentations of a wide range of issues, broadly related to growth, access and development of Internet in Africa. Please read the event concept note here
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on the following areas:
- The Internet and Sustainable Development
- Internet Governance
- Business Practices and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Core Internet Infrastructure
- Access, Utility and Development
- Internet Number Resources Management
- Internet Measurements
- Higher Education in the Age of Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Open Data/Big Data
- Technology and Content Production
- Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
- Mobile Applications
- Peering and Interconnection
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial, or a live technical demonstration. Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal.
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 30 minutes.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session. Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
Read more on the submission guidelines here.